Folding Disability Hoist Hire in Scotland
Invacare Birdie Hoist
- Comfort and ease of use combined: The high boom maximises space for the client even when the hoist is in it’s highest position. This gives an ergonomic lift and transfer as the client can be easily rotated 360°, which makes positioning much easier for the carer. The optimisation of space allows increased space in front of the actuator, reducing the risk of injury to the client’s knees and feet
- Simple to fold, unfold and dismantle without tools: Handling the hoist has been made as smooth and easy as possible as the hoist can easily be folded and unfolded without the need for tools. Hoists take up minimal space when stored and are easy to push and transport. If required, the mast and boom can also be easily detached from the base for transportation (no tools required)
- Long boom – high user comfort: The client can easily be rotated and positioned. Reduced risk of injury to the knees
- Easy to fold and dismantle: Ease of transport and storage. No tools required when folding / unfolding or when dismantling the hoist
- Emergency stop, lowering and integrated charger: Manual emergency lowering & Control box is supplied with a battery
- Mounted spreader bar: Allows correct and safe positioning of the spreader bar. A locking carabiner offers exceptional security
- Max Weight Capacity: 180kg (28st)
- Height/Width/Length: 171cm/66-102.5cm/124cm (67″/26-40″/49″)
- Lifting range: 46-171cm (18″/67″)
- Weight: 42kg
You will need your own loop system sling when hiring this hoist.
Rent this disability hoist in Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow or anywhere else in Scotland.
You can also now hire a profiling bed in Scotland from Strive Mobility