High Risk Pressure Profiling Mattress Hire
Zonal castellation’s deliver enhanced pressure redistribution to the scapula, sacrum and heel area.
Patients considered to be at high risk of developing pressure ulcers require a pressure redistributing support surface. Foam support surfaces that feature zonal castellation’s provide optimum patient support where required.
The zonal Permaflex Plus features high density foam side formers within the mattress to provide support when moving or transferring a patient. The mattress cover reduces the risk of infection with welded seams and a concealed zip. In addition, the mattress cover is multi-stretch and vapour permeable.
- X-Ray Translucent
- Anti-Microbial Coating
- Welded Seams
- Multi-stretch Cover
- Water Resistant Cover
- Vapour Permeable Cover
- High Density Foam Side Formers
- Made in UK
- Max Weight Capacity: 248kg (39st)
- H/W/L: 15.2cm/88.5cm/199cm
* Minimum cost is 14 days rental *
* £50 deposit will be fully refunded if product is returned on time and in the same condition as when it was delivered *
* Price includes cost of delivery, installation, collection and decontamination *