Olympic 175 Disability hoist hire
The Olympic 175 Lifter by Harvest Healthcare has been developed in conjunction with healthcare professionals and provides an excellent solution for patient transfer problems, allowing easy, single-caregiver patient transfers.
The long range of the lifting arm allows carers to pick patients up from floor level, reducing manual handling even after falls; this maintains dignity and reduces risk of injury.
The chassis opens with a simple lever or electric spread to facilitate working around bulky furniture, and the high speed, soft stop/start motion makes the hoist both efficient and smooth.
- Linak Jumbo Care control system
- Hoist lifts from the floor
- LCD Display displays service interval actuator cycles and overloads
- Robust and hard wearing construction
- Designed to reduce infection control issues
- High speed, soft stop/start Linak actuator to reduce transfer time
- CE marked
- Max Weight Capacity: 175kg (27st)
- Height/Width/Length: 195cm/58-127cm/126.5cm (77″/23-50″/50″)
- Lifting range: 61.5-195cm (24-77″)
Slings of various sizes can be purchased with this hoist
* Minimum cost is 14 days rental *
* Price includes delivery, installation, collection and decontamination *