Woburn Low Profiling Bed Hire
The Woburn Community Low profiling bed features a lower entry and exit height and hence is suitable for users who are at a higher risk of rolling when in bed and possibly falling.
It is ideal for many community environments, the bed will lower to 220mm from ground level, allowing for easy access to service users. The handset is lockable to prevent tampering by those other than carers.
Side rails are included with the bed hire.
- Low voltage
- Lockable handset
- Emergency battery backup
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg support
- Designed for easy cleaning to aid infection control
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Safe Working Load: 220 kg (34st)
- Max. patient weight: 185kg (29st)
- Width/Length: 101.5cm/211.5cm (39″/83″)
- Height Adjustment: 22cm-64cm (8.7″-25″)
- Angle of Back Rest: Up to 70 degrees
- Angle of Knee Rest: Up to 30 degrees
Profiling bed hire available in London, Manchester, Portsmouth or can be delivered anywhere else in mainland Britain.
Only the following mattresses are compatible with this bed: High Risk Pressure Mattress & Pump or Very High Risk Pressure Mattress & Pump
Alternatively, check out our bedroom range which shows the rest of the Woburn profiling bed range (Woburn Profiling bed, Woburn Community Low Profiling bed, Woburn Ultra Low Profiling bed).
* Minimum cost is 14 days rental *
* £100 deposit is fully refundable (subject to Terms and Conditions) *
* Cost includes delivery, installation, collection and decontamination