Woburn Community Profiling Bed for hire
This profiling bed is vinyl coated and hence aids with cleaning and infection control.
The bed can be raised to a maximum height of 810mm, providing a better working height for carers.
All cables are attached to the bed platform removing trailing cables and the risk of trip hazards aiding safety, also making it possible to use Hoists and Stand Aids by the bed.
Side Rails included with the bed hire.
- Low voltage
- Lockable handset
- Emergency battery backup
- Electric backrest and knee break with mechanical lower leg support
- Designed for easy cleaning to aid infection control
- Trendelenburg as standard
- Compatible with environmental control system
- Safe Working Load: 220kg (34st)
- Max. patient weight: 185kg (29st)
- Width/Length: 101.5cm/211.5cm (39″/83″)
- Height Adjustment: 38-80cm (15-31.5″)
- Angle of Back Rest: Up to 70 degrees
- Angle of Knee Break: Up to 30 degrees
Profiling bed hire available in London, Blackpool, Southampton or can be delivered anywhere else in mainland Britain.
Alternatively, rent the Casa Profiling bed with side rails instead or check out our bedroom range which shows the rest of the Woburn profiling bed range (Woburn Profiling bed, Woburn Community Low Profiling bed, Woburn Ultra Low Profiling bed).
Rent this bed together with the Harvest high risk alternating pressure mattress and pump or the Harvest very high risk pressure mattress and pump
* Minimum cost is 14 days rental *
* £100 deposit is fully refundable (subject to Terms and Conditions) *
* Cost includes delivery, installation, collection and decontamination *
Read our Guide to Hopital Bed Hire